- € 100.000
- Min. investment
- € 250
- Company type
- Startup Innovativa
- Quota type
- A (€ 14.000), B
Augmented Reality is a powerful technology that enables to influence human perceptions, especially sight and hearing, through sensory and experience enhancement.
AR can bring value and commercial message to brands in any business, for competitive advantage. In addition, AR can add content and information to any device or product, offering educational and informative experiences of immediate perception.
AR is definitely the future and a deep revolution is forecasted in the short term. Our company AR Market has already developed the required technology, catching the interest of many important brands and it is looking for investors willing to join us and “ride the wave”!
AR aims at stepping up the relationship between companies and their customers, offering unique and entertaining usage and purchase experiences. As a result, companies are able to increase their revenues bymaking their products exclusive and different.
Potentiality is huge and a few companies (Sephora, Lego, Ikea, eBay,..) are starting to integrate AR functionality to boost their experiential marketing, both online and offline.
Our slogan is: “A single App to see them all!”.
We put all our passion and energy to produce a single App Marketplacewhich allows AR users to avoid downloading thousands of individual Applications. With AR Market, you can just access our marketplace, a single App, to see and enjoy all the exclusive AR contents offered by any business looking for a personalized window and willing to join our project. Our objective is to allow everyone to propose content, innovate production process, improve customer retention and experience at affordable prices.
AR Market allows to join the Augmented Reality market in a completely innovative way as it offers the first ever Marketplace of Augmented Realityfor B2B: the customized content developed for each business will be integrated into an image and marketing context and will be assessed at the scope of meeting the target objective.
Being a Marketplace, we want to open our App to other businesses in the same sector, like marketing and communication agencies or developers, willing to join a new market at fast pace with the opportunity to leverage the potential users’ multiplier offered by our business model. This way every agency, operating in the same or similar sector, could act as a reseller (marketing agency) or producer (software house) for AR Market, based on specific commercial agreements or fees to expose their content.
We want to create aparallel universe in AR, made of content to enrich user experience, with personalized windows for each type of brand, from education to sharing of knowledge and culture up to selling throughout new sensorial, interactive, unique and effective experiences.
Our unique AR Marketplace allowsany business, looking for a personalized window to show up its identity or to reinvent production solutions, to implement the augmented reality and integrate highly emotional applications like: Business Cards, Menu, Static 3D Objects, Dynamic 3D Characters, Interactive Surveys, Videogames, Industry Apps, complex Animations, exhibition and educational materials.
A new marketing and entertainment tool that will completely change the way people interact with brands, products and everyday life. With AR Market, you can implement multiple and immersive virtual experiences in many different sectors:
The Company History
AR Market comes from the idea of the Herotech team, a digital factory founded in 2016 dealing with development of mobile apps, websites, marketing and communication.
The idea has already showed up as a powerful one, collecting positive feedbacks from customers who were exposed to the beta version.
AR Market has been recently selected for two important technological exhibitions and we will attend the RISE conference in Hong Kong, one of the biggest technological exhibitions counting more than 15,000 participants and involving 100 countries:
- Startup Grind London: June 2018 https://www.startupgrind.com/europe/#/
- RISE Conference Hong Kong: July 2018 https://riseconf.com/
A/R Market investors can count on interesting growth prospects from their investment, for two key reasons: a) for the uniqueness and high innovative profile of our AR Marketplace; b) for the huge growth potential of the AR market in Italy, Europe and globally. Globally the Augmented and Virtual Reality Market will reach $150 billion by 2020 with annual growth of+180% and value share of AR higher than 80% ($120 billion) (source: DIgi-Capital). As to number of users, the target market will be comparable to the market of smartphones and tablets: augmented reality is expected to appeal to hundreds of million users globally, with revenue growth for the hardware producers too.
Other global competitors offer individual Apps for Augmented Reality, however no-one has yet envisioned a single App containing multiple brands and companies applications with fully personalized windows. In the Italian market, just a few players are developing individual and customized brand applications, but they do not offer a real Marketplace.
Our Company AR Market is unique in offering the first ever Marketplace of Augmented Reality including content creation.
We develop the best solutions for brands and companies and we create the content for the end users: this gives us a competitive advantage vs. other players and offers opportunity to develop applications across multiple sectors.
The goal for AR Market is to become a global player and satisfy the need for a Marketplace of Augmented Reality which is fully integrated and very dynamic across multiple sectors.
We have envisioned an App similar to the “The Fork” with the potentiality of “Youtube”, allowing brands and companies to entertain and involve their customers offering them a unique and surprising user experience.
Importantly, our project can be completely integrated in the “National Plan for Industry 4.0”, launched by the Italian government in September 2016.
With the Budget Law 2017 and 2018, the Italian Government provides tax benefits for “Assets functional to industry technological and digital transformation, according to Industry 4.0 model”.
This gives investors a further benefit, as active stakeholders in the Italian digital transformation process, since they can take the opportunity to amortize the investments in AR Applications at 250% of costs, with a fiscal saving of 36%. The same benefit applies to the potential customers of AR Market.
Our Team is our strength and they are the guarantee for potential investors in our campaign. We combine a mix of multifunctional expertise and competencies, at business and corporate level; we are focused on meeting our objectives creating opportunities through business and technology.
Our mission is “to make our potential customers happy”.
We want to satisfy all their needs: we create contents, develop brands and implement innovative solutions to completely meet the needs of our customers.
We are not a temporary partner, instead we want to be a continuous reference to provide communication expertise to anyone asking for it!
According to the forecast scenarios above mentioned, we have developed three different scenarios in the next 5 years:
- take-over by a Web Multinational Company. The Big players like Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Amazon look at Augmented Reality as the new “ace in the sleeve” to develop their web platforms, reason why they are taking over startup companies specialized in AR software development.
- take-over by Communication Agencies and Holding.
- develop ourselves as “service agency” to provide AR content and solutions to big brands, maximizing the value of our Team and develop it further to meet our growth objectives.
Despite being a new startup, AR Market can count on technology already implemented: our Marketplace App can be downloaded from App Store e Google Play; our client portfolio counts many local businesses as well as national, with an aim to expand worldwide.
Our Team is well structured, we are ready to face current challenges and we are well organized for the expansion phase to meet our business goals.
We have applied to different contests and exhibitions, both nationally and globally, introducing our business model AR Market.
Our company has been selected amongst thousands of innovative startups and invited to the “Startup Grind Europe Conference 2018” in London and to the “RISE 2018 Conference” in Hong Kong: we will actively participate to the Hong Kong Conference, one of the biggest Technological Exhibitions worldwide.
This gives from one side relevance and prestige to our innovative idea, on the other side it shows the potential impact we can have in the marketplace, which the conference selectors have perceived through our professional demeanour and passion.
Use of proceeds
We count on crowdfunding to collect the funds required for an exponential and solid growth in the short term. At this scope, we have developed different scenarios of progressive fund raising.
Campaign with minimum fund raising of € 100,000.
Split of Investments:
- Commercial exploitation + Expansion in Italian market (40%) – a major part of funds raised will be used to speed up the commercial exploitation through the development of a commercial network leveraging provisional multi-service agents, focused on business and customers development for AR Market across Italy.We plan to prioritize close commercial sectors like mobile phones, to offer clients our product contextualized to the agent approaching them.
- Marketing (40%) – we plan to develop social and web marketing campaigns to create engaging advertising and introduce the power of augmented reality and our AR marketplace. The priority will be the Italian country. We aim at organic expansion in order to gain commercial opportunities, to create awareness of AR Market brand and to make sure the AR logois able to communicate the presence of experiences in augmented reality to the end users.
- Research & Development (Innovation and Content) (10%) – we plan to invest from one side in developing content so that our Marketplace becomes more and more surprising and engaging, from the other side, in pure innovation, considering that market is very dynamic. We want to be at the forefront in the AR sector.
- Organization & Team (10%) – we believe there’s always a passionate Team behind a dream, that’s what makes a difference. We aim at strengthening the team of developers and the team of graphics with a junior position in each team, to face the expansion of the market. We also plan to constantly leverage freelance and marketplace profiles in the graphic sector, in order to be fully ready to launch our product organically in the market, should we have an unexpectedly high request.
With € 100k from crowdfunding, we forecast to reach € 1.398 million revenue by 2021 thanks to expansion in the Italian country and in close industry like mobile phones. We forecast 46% CAGR in the period 2018-2021 and 47.5% average ROI.
Campaign with minimum fund raising of € 250,000.
Split of Investments:
- Commercial exploitation + Expansion in Europe and globally (40%) – with more funds, we can plan for a commercial exploitation at global level. We will develop from the start a commercial network leveraging provisional multi-service agents, communication agencies (national and international), partnerships with big players, with the objective to become immediately a point of reference in the AR market. With more funds, we can grow organically by also exploiting free partnership with museums, schools, public institutes and NGO, in order to gain a critical mass of users. We believe augmented reality can have an important social impact and we want to develop the right content to engage and involve organically the whole population.
- Marketing (40%) – we will develop social and web marketing campaigns, with social contest to increase the spread of our product. Our goal is to drive awareness of AR Market brand at the level of Facebook/Youtube/Twitter! We have a twofold objective: reach new potential customers and create huge impact with our brand: we will push further the potentiality of augmented reality and our AR Marketplace. In partnership with our holding Herotech SRL, we plan to search for the right channels to expand our customers globally, by using testimonials and by creating at our expense interactive events with AR glasses (for example: concerts, sport events, exhibitions).
- Research & Development (Innovation and Content) (10%) – we want to invest in developing Content to produce a “WOW” effect with our customers, making our Marketplace more and more engaging and exciting. We love to be “explorers” in our market and envision new contexts and new way to use technology. Beyond investing in content, we want to evolve wearables functionality (glasses) by combining our product with AR glasses: this way, we can partner with the organizers of multiple events and create innovative products and experiences to excite the end users of our customers. Last but not least, our goal is to integrate AR solutions with facial and body movement recognition to make the experience even more involving and create augmented interactive content thinking beyond at post-smartphone.
- Organization & Team (10%) – with more funds, we will be able to strengthen our Team, importing talents from multiple sectors:
- a Senior developer with expertise in AR;
- a Junior developer;
- a Senior graphic designer with expertise in 3d animations;
- a Senior marketer with graphic experience.
With € 250k from crowdfunding, we forecast to reach € 2.280 million revenue by 2021 thanks to global expansion, 42% CAGR in the period 2018-2021 and 50.5% average ROI.
Thanks to crowdfunding, we will also build partnerships with no-profit organizations, like museums, schools, universities, public institutes and NGO, for high social impact.
We intend to reinvest part of the collected funds to improve people wellbeing and life conditions.
The information on the offer is not subject to approval by Consob. The bidder is solely responsible for the completeness and truthfulness of the data and information provided by the same. The investor's attention is also drawn to the fact that the investment, including through OICR or companies that mainly invest in financial instruments issued by small and medium-sized companies, is illiquid and characterized by a very high risk.